The Globe Steel Monument at SM Mall of Asia
NAIA Airport : Head to SM Mall of Asia
Excitement is an understatement when the plane landed safely at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport at around 7:50 am. We arrived as scheduled, but we were advised to wait for our bus to fetch us, for a couple of minutes, at the waiting area, the portion with red mark in the airport (see photo below).
Pavement with Red Mark - Passenger waiting area
When the bus has arrived, my son has that guts to get inside ahead of me. Maybe because, perhaps I was with him. As a protective father, my eyes constantly stuck on him. That's Manila or Metro Manila, as a whole. We do not know the unpleasant incident may happen, that is why I am watchful and wary at all times.
He has faster pace than me. As much as I could do, I don't want to lose out of sight from him, I have to be fast also. At times, I reminded him to slow down and avoid showing off of over excitement to the public.
Father like son
It might lead us to an unpleasant incident. I reminded him that Metro Manila has a lot of "nice people", in order for him to keep slow.
At times we need to be straight with our words to our children, especially on this type of occasion just to keep them aware of possible circumstances.
His favorite bookstore
We rode a taxi outside, just a walking distance from the main entrance of the NAIA Airport, , with a fare rate of P120 pesos, and a driver who was that very kind to us.
DIY : 12 Travel Tips for Visayan or Mindanaoan Travellers (applicable also to other travellers, local or foreign alike):
- Avoid contract engagement with taxi cab. As much as possible, negotiate using a taxi meter.
- Give some extra after getting off from the taxi as a sign of appreciation of good service, if there's any.
- Be friendly. Avoid projecting an angry face.
- Ask the taxi driver of his home town. He will surely talk to you with all the great details about his hometown if he is from the province. Great advantage, especially if he's from Visayas and Mindanao.
- Take a peek with the taxi meter and observe closely the frequency of every turn.
- Be observant and sensible.
- Do not travel alone.
- Do not bring heavy luggage if you are traveling alone. Ask somebody from your relatives or friends to fetch you up at the airport or at the port area.
- Ask the guard on duty if you are not familiar with the place.
- Always project a good vibes and smile. (But do not smile at all times, it may project a wrong image).
- If you are with your child, hold them firmly. Eyes should constantly stick to them.
- Importantly you must have presence of mind and be focus at all times. Orient your children as much as possible.
- Fly with Cebu Pacific Air now and avail their promo fares, a review
- Aerial Shots : The bluish earth called our HOME
- DIY : 12 Travel Tips for Visayan or MindanaoanTravellers