Together with the Sox Bloggers, we went uphill due to curiosity of everyone in seeing on what would be the view above the Lake Apo. Nanardxz Zee of South Cotabato News took the unestablished trail with probably at 6/9 slope and led everyone who were there towards the uphill. Some of us were in jeans pants, and the others were in an outdoor pants and shorts. Mine was an outdoor short.
|The Wounded thigh of Con Tour|
Blood spurt right away (whew!). I pinched the cut portion firmly until the bursting stopped. I wiped out the blood with my handkerchief. But, despite on what had happened, everyone went down generally safe and with joy in their eyes with that simple and short trek.
Five (5) moral lesson of this short trek.
- Never under estimate little things like the stick with sharp edge. Do not step on it if possible.
- Be careful of every step you make in ascending.
- Do not make big steps in ascending, take a shorter distance if possible to avoid slipping.
- Just enjoy the scenic view
- Avoid shouting, because this place is considered by lumads as their sacred ground.
Valencia City, Bukidnon